How do I allow internet radio?
Please follow these steps:
- Launch Surfblocker, click Exceptions.
- On the Allowed Programs tab, click Auto Detect.
- Close all programs that use internet.
- Click Start Learning Mode.
- Launch your online radio player and listen to the radio for at least 10 seconds.
- Click Stop Learning Mode in the auto detection window.
- Make sure that only items related to your online radio are checked. E.g. you can uncheck web browser application, but leave checked the resources that were used by it.
- Click Allow Selected.