Surfblocker does not work when I log into another user account.
Please make sure that the previous user has logged off and that
you are not using the Switch User feature.
Surfblocker does not support Switch User command. You must first
log off the previous user before logging into another user account.
To disable fast user switching feature and enforce log off:
In Windows XP:
- Open User Accounts from Windows Control Panel.
- Click Change the way users log on or off.
- Uncheck Use Fast User Switching and click Apply Options.
In Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Click Start, type gpedit.msc in the Start Search or Run dialog box and press Enter.
- Navigate to Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Logon.
- Set Hide entry points for Fast User Switching to Enabled.