How do I block access to specific site?
To block access to a specific website while
allowing everything else, please follow these steps:
- Launch Surfblocker, click Select what to block.
- Click to open Blocked Websites tab.
- Add the web site address (e.g. www.facebook.com).
- Many web sites include links and redirects to other sites and pages with different addresses. You will need to repeat the previous step to add all the addresses you want to block.
- Click Close.
- In the Surfblocker main window, check Block selected websites and services.
Important note: If the web site you have blocked seems to be still allowed,
please take a look at the address bar of your browser and make sure that the site address
displayed there is listed under blocked sites.